Three geographically diverse sites spanning the US and Canada allow Novum to accommodate multiple needs and be flexible with capacity.
Novum US— Las Vegas NV, Fargo ND.
- 410-bed total
- Confined and outpatient studies
- Dedicated procedure areas
- Over 30,000+ diverse participant database
- Accessible to public transportation
- Adjacent to universities and medical centers
- Centralized atomic clock system
- Schedule II-V: DEA Registration
- Controlled Substance II – V Registration Certificate.
- Freezers: security-alarmed -80°C and -20°C
- Negative-pressure dosing chamber
Novum Canada—Toronto, Canada.
- 140 regular and 12 beds for close monitoring
- Can accommodate large panels, institutionalized, and patient based and mixed population studies
- Proximity to emergency hospital
- Biometric system in place to avoid cross participation
- EDC platform for clinical operations
- Capability to store and dispense controlled drugs
- Active Database of 25,000+ participants
Access to Special populations
- Postmenopausal females
- Surgically Sterile females