Headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA, with three geographically diverse sites spanning the US and Canada, allow Novum to accommodate multiple needs and be flexible with capacity.
Novum US— Las Vegas NV, Fargo ND.
- 410-bed total
- Confined and outpatient studies
- Dedicated procedure areas
- Over 30,000+ diverse participant database
- Accessible to public transportation
- Adjacent to universities and medical centers
- Centralized atomic clock system
- Schedule II-V: DEA Registration
- Controlled Substance II – V Registration Certificate.
- Freezers: security-alarmed -80°C and -20°C
- Negative-pressure dosing chamber
Novum Canada—Toronto, Canada.
- 128 regular and 12 beds for close monitoring
- Can accommodate large panels, institutionalized, and patient based and mixed population studies
- Proximity to emergency hospital
- Biometric system in place to avoid cross participation
- EDC platform for clinical operations
- Capability to store and dispense controlled drugs
- Active Database of 25,000+ participants
Access to Special populations
- Postmenopausal females
- Surgically Sterile females