Access the cookie notice to see a complete list of these technologies and tell us whether they can be used on your device.
- Cookie Notice
- What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used to do different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience. If you visit our website, we will deploy these technologies to provide an online service more suited to the device you connect from, as well as to for administrative purposes and to enhance your online experience by keeping track of your behaviour within the site. We collect information about your use of this site, information about the device or browser you use to access.
We use a limited number of cookies for several reasons as listed in this notice. Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our websites to operate or for administrative purposes and to enhance your online experience by keeping track of your behaviour within the site.
We classify our cookies as:
- Strictly Necessary
These cookies are essential, as they ensure your security and privacy when you use our secure sites, as well as enabling you to move around a website and use its features securely. You cannot disable these cookies.
In most cases, the information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how a website works and to help us to identify issues you may have when using our online services. These cookies enable us to identify specific issues you may have/had. You can disable these cookies.
Persistent cookies work by tracking your online preferences. But if you personalize the site to fit your preferences, persistent cookies will remember and implement those preferences the next time you visit the site such as store your login information, language selections, menu preferences, internal bookmarks. You can disable these cookies.
These cookies allow a website to remember choices you make and tailor the website to provide enhanced features and content for you. Without these cookies, a website cannot remember choices you’ve previously made or personalize your browsing experience. You can disable these cookies.
These cookies are important for Lambda to know when and how often you visit the website, and which parts of it you have used (including which pages you have visited and which links you have visited). This helps us to understand, in turn, to make our website and advertising more relevant to your interests. Some information gathered by targeting cookies may also be shared with third parties. You can disable these cookies.
- Third Party Cookies
- Third party advertisers and other organisations may also use their own cookies or other technologies to collect information about the content of our website and/or the advertisements you have clicked on. This information may be used by them to serve advertisements which they believe are most likely to be of interest to you based on content you have viewed. Third party advertisers may also use this information to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements.
- We do not have access or control over the cookies placed on our website by third parties and use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies.
- Cookies placed by third parties may serve different purposes. They may be strictly necessary, performance, functionality, targeting or advertising cookies. You may manage your consent for the cookies collected by us on this site. However, to disable or reject third party cookies you must go to the relevant third party’s website.
- Your personal data may be collected by various third parties such as Facebook, Instagram, Google and Twitter
- What about other tracking technologies, like web beacons?
Cookies are not the only way to recognize or track visitors to a website. Our website use similar technologies from time to time, like web beacons (sometimes called “tracking pixels” or “clear gifs”). These are tiny graphics files that contain a unique identifier that enable us to recognize when someone has visited our website or opened an e-mail sent to them. This allows us, for example, to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page to another within the website, to deliver or communicate with cookies. We use web beacons such as Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Do we use social networking cookies?
These cookies are used to enable you to share pages and content that you find interesting on our website through third party social networking such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and other websites. We do not use these sort of cookies.
- Do we want to cookies serve targeted advertising?
- Links to other websites
When using our website, you may be directed to other websites. These websites may use their own cookies. We do not have control over the placement of cookies by other websites you visit, even if you are directed to them from our website. If you access those other websites, please read any cookie privacy notices on those websites if you wish to know what cookies are being used.
- How can I control cookies?
- Cookie Control settings in different Web Browser
- Cookies Collected in the Past
Collection of your data from our cookies can be deleted. You can delete existing cookies from your browser. If cookies are deleted, the information collected prior to the preference change may still be used, however, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information from your user experience.
- How often will we update this Cookie Notice?
- Legal Information and How to Contact Us
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we have to say who the ‘controller’ is for services provided through our sites. The controller is the business function responsible for protecting information and, in our case, is the Data Protection Team, emailing us at .